Cirepil Professional Wax
Cirepil Wax orders over $500.00 will receive free Cirepil wax to offset shipping charges
on UPS ground.
Cirepil Wax is known the world over as one of the most popular and effective lines of depilatory waxing product
lines. Cirepil's low temperature waxes are applied at or just above skin temperatures (often 20-30 degrees below
most waxes on the market). They are manufactured in France by Perron Rigot, the company that holds the patents
on formulas for low-temperature waxes and, he is the inventor of no-strip disposable wax.
The Cirepil brand is the result of 30 years of innovation and more than 20 patents. As a recognized expert in depilatory
waxing, Cirepil is strongly committed to professional training. They have developed certificate training courses,
video educational programs, and additional support materials to make Cirepil work well for you in your Spa, Salon
NEW!! Cirepil Greenepil is a luxurious hard wax (no strip required) made
of 90% plant based ingredients. The remaining 10% are elastomers, essential to ensure the quality encapsulating
the hair from the root offering the highest quality of hair removal results. Thanks to its supple and soft texture
this wax is very pleasant to work with. Applied in a thin layer, Cirepil Greenepil is cost effective and very successful
on removing thick short and shaved hair. Especially suitable for sensitive areas of the skin (underarms, bikini,
face...) leaving skin soft, silky and perfectly moisturized. Main Ingredients: Sunflower oil, Shea Butter and Candelilla